Monday, June 8, 2009 ♥
Last footprint@10:51 PM
haha I did a good deed yesterday! lol okay not really, it was just CIP - helped my sister and the other volunteers at the bocce special olympics (: (umm, bocce is a kind of ball game, and the special olympics are games like these for the intellectually disabled yupp.)
haha because I only went there once to help, and not like, every alternate week (like my sis) for practice, [oh yes, before you get the wrong idea and think that chriselle is some good samaritan saint, she's not. haha. it's her SL project. lol. BUT, just in case she kills me in my sleep,
chriselle is a super kind-hearted, deeply gracious and incredibly giving young lady, that deserves our respect and admiration for the goodness of her (ohsosmall)
heart. haha. bolded and italicized for her to see (:], I was doing all the brainless jobs - meaning, I was the runner :/
haha. so basically I was supposed to check the names of the players and bring them to the correct spot for reporting and the game itself. (it's harder than it sounds okay! cause some of them can't really, umm, recognise their names?) so then the lady in charge got really really pissed at me cause there was this name on the clipboard that said "WILLYONG". so then I spent like, 10 mins looking for 'will yong', shouting the name over and over again. turns out the person's name was 'willy ong'. but how was I to know ): It was an honest mistake! sigh ohwell, I think the lady forgave me in the end haha (:
So yeah, it was quite fun, cause we were all playing with ice from the icebox used to keep water cold at the end. lol. splashing cold water and putting ice cubes down each other's shirts (haha not me! the others! though I must admit, I was very tempted to. haha.) yupp. but we were super super sweaty! cause it was seriously swelteringly hot. ohwell it was alright (:
haha okay since I don't feel like leaving just yet, I shall bore you somemore with err.... hannah montana the movie!!!! hahaha. the reviews say it's kinda lame, but the songs are not bad actually! haha. plus, there's a cute guy:

http://socialbutterflies.wordpress.com/2009/04/11/lucas-till-wants-to-guest-on-hannah-montana/

http://gossipteen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lucas-till-photos-2.jpg
(though I'm quite sure that cheryl will say that taylor lautner is way way way cuter. haha. wanna bet?)
ohwell haha chriselle wants to watch hannah montana anyway. lol. looks like I'm not the only one going senile.
miley can look pretty at times though (:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/hannah%20montana%20movie%20funny/skinnycow2004/HannahMontanaMovieSoundtrack.jpg
whereas at other times...

hahaha. reminds me of chriselle. great resemblance don't you think! haha. oh yes, those devil horns, they're lobster pincers. haha!
okay enough hannah montana for now. haha. as a sidenote, tiffany now has ugly short hair that looks like an oldies haircut ): haha I swear my dad and my sister gang up on me. let me show you an excerpt of a conversation:
tiff: [after coming back from the horrendous haircut] jiaaaaaa, I cut my hair. it's so uglyyyy and short. like boy like that.
chriselle: HAHAHA! SO UGLYYYYY
(haha okay I'm just kidding.)
chriselle: haha! so short!!! you look like when you were in primary school. so small! you look like you're sec one! haha! [then she sniggers and goes back to watching youtube]
[later on when tiff meets dad]
tiff: daddy! jia says I look like a sec 1 cause my hair's so short!
dad: haha. no la you don't look like a sec 1 (:
(tiff smiles)
dad: [pause] you look like a primary 6. haha!
(I GLARE)
haha seriously, those two gang up, I swear.
(oh btw, the convo might not be accurate cause my memory's failing me. haha.)
should I start talking? I can't decide :/
♥ Love, tiffany