Monday, November 3, 2008 ♥
Last footprint@5:02 PM
world cup is over! haha yesterday after the competition I came home and had this sudden urge to read up on all the fastfastfast athletes, and I came across this article:
MICHAEL PHELPS TO ENDORSE FROSTED FLAKESMaybe they should call them Phrosted Phlakes?
Once upon a time, Wheaties was the Breakfast of Champions, but now its Frosted Flakes. Michael Phelps will appear on a box of Tony the Tiger's favorite (phavorite? OK, OK, I'll stop) morning meal.
haha phantastic! haha I think the writer's quite phunny. phast phood phelps endorses phrosted phlakes. haha okay I should stop too. it's quite phun. okay
stop.
oh! on the first day of the world cup, in the morning, I came back from warmup to my bag on the seats. Cause umm, okay how to describe. The seats are quite small, so I put my bag on one seat, and sat on the other seat. so naturally when I went to warm up, one seat beside my bag was empty. (okay I think I'm really long-winded.) so when I came back, there was this (pretty big) guy sitting on the seat, with one of his legs (okay maybe his knee) on top of my bag, and I had to get my towel and stuff. I mean, since he was talking to someone else, I didn't really want to tap his shoulder or something to get my bag. So I started tugging my bag from underneath his knee. okay end of story. haha. turns out that guy was oussama mellouli. who is really really
really good cause he can swim so many events and do so well! haha I'm impressed. but he's quite poor thing, cause unlike the rest of the australian or new zealand teams, he has to travel to all the countries alone since he's the only swimmer from tunisia. ahwell. oh. he's quite cute haha.
alright phinished (:
♥ Love, tiffany