Sunday, September 21, 2008 ♥
Last footprint@9:18 PM
omg. haha. this aft I just walked in on my sister who was bathing.
crap. well how was I to know she didn't lock the door! I assumed she did so I yelled out to her and jokingly turned the doorknob and... shoot!
haha ohwell nahh I didn't see anything. If not I'd probably be at the hospital undergoing eye treatment now (: haha okay I'm just kidding.
but hey, she's still annoying. after dinner I jumped onto my bed and somehow or another she started tickling me. (she seems to get a kick out of it. no idea why.) told her I was so full and going to puke if she continued! haha yeah she definitely continued. [bet she would've stopped if I was on
her bed instead and threatening to puke.]
lol I tell you she hasn't changed last year. or the year before that. and the one before that. aiyah she hasn't changed since she was FIVE.
♥ Love, tiffany