<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7799823446095230562?origin\x3dhttp://thesugarcoatedpeppermintdrop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoururl@bs.com ♥
Monday, June 9, 2008 ♥
Last footprint@12:12 AM

time for a serious serious update. haha. my last post was 19th January. not too long ago right, just.. a few months ago only (:

A LOT A LOT of things to update! but I forgot most of them already. alright. update holiday!!!

the first pa
rt was bad. really bad. cause there were three flights altogether. the first flight was about.. about 9 hours long? andd.. the tv didn't work. haha it was just wonderful. then after the transit the second flight was.. around 12+ hours long? I went in, and sat down, looked in front.

oh.my.god.you've got to be kidding.

lol there was NO TV. I looked to the le
ft towards val and guess what, her mouth was hanging open. haha. okay that was an exaggeration, but it was seriously bad bad bad bad. all that could be done during the flight was eating and sleeping. gosh I hope I never sit in another flight like that. 12 hours and only the silly classical music radio thing to listen to. can die. haha.

seriously, all I did during the trip was eat and sleep. I am not going to attempt stepping on the weighing scale, thank you very much. the tour bus mostly just drove and the people inside mostly slept. ugh so uncomfortable. haha I sound spoilt right. ahwell it was really bad. yeahh. pictures! ((:

we went to new york first. haha it was quite cool, but there was nothing much to do except go around taking pictures.

statue of liberty. it wasn't originally green did you know!




wall street. cause the buildings are so tall it's like two walls. thus.. er, the name. haha yeah.















NYC IS SO COOL. (heh. actually I just like the name.)














haha. my newfound friends. same colour somemore.



















lol. what is it with my dad's weird poses. he looks like he has nothing better to do with his arms. (haha he's dirty, wearing the same shirt)

(actually I can't remember which picture is from nyc which is from manhattan. so yepp. it's from all over la!)














bottoms up!!






RAINBOW STONES HAHA SO PRETTYYY.













Head.













and body!

wow. and I thought the giraffe had a long neck.
actually, come to think of it, it's butt must have been ultraheavy. if not how would it balance?














it's pink. what can I say (:














this does NOT show that I am small. it shows that the head is HUGE. haha, especially the nostrils. I wonder what would happen if it had a running nose. eew. gross.

okay now I'm really confused over which pics come from which state. doesn't matter I'll just put them randomly.




















I think this was in Canada. haha, don't ask me what we were doing, I have no idea.















don't you think this is so cool!! the fire is burning in the water. haha. suddenly I am interested in physics. haha okay, maybe not.














It was so pretty I couldn't resist taking a picture (:



















I think it's the montreal olympic stadium. haha well if I can't qualify it's a consolation (:














the niagara falls! it was just.. wow. it's powerfulll. look at the water just whoosh!! flying off the edge. yeah I know it's not as nice as the internet pictures but.. haha ohwell.




















haha my mom looks cold. IT WAS FREEZING AT NIGHT. I COULDN'T EVEN TAKE MY HANDS OUT OF MY POCKETS TO TAKE A PICTURE. (yes cheryl I know it can't compare to Russia :D) but I don't care it was still COLD.




















HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE FACTORY HAHA MY FAVOURITE PART!! (too many pictures of chocolate inside. haha, it'll crash blogger)














haha. remember mr. bean? nahh don't worry I wasn't that mean to the poor guy.














it was a glass floor of a tower REALLY high up. it's damn scary to step on it!! haha the tourguide told us the entire level was originally made with a glass floor. but then nobody dared to walk on it. so they covered the floor, except this little portion, with carpet. haha cheat one!














the castle's pretty isn't it!! but it looks superimposed though. haha. I think I love pretty things. (lol pretty boy)














haha she's so happy to be shot! I realised that val has a lot of stupid faces that I never knew she could contort. haha. especially in the wax museum. but the pics are with my dad so yeah.. maybe another 6 months ((:

♥ Love, tiffany


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥ hugs.

tiffany. ♥
swimmer.
rafflesian.
bucklean.
oneohnine'07
twoeleven'08
threefourteen'09
!PSB 08, 09.


♥ and kisses.
alisatoh
alyssalie
amandagoh
audreyyee
catherinetseng
charlestan
charmaintan
chengjing
cheryllim
cheryltan
chriselle
clairelye
deborahchua
estherlim
eveng
gracekong
hemin
huijie
huimin
huiyu
jasselyn
jed
jinni
katrinagan
khoonnie
leejing
leening
limei
mariachang
melaniewong
natalie
oneohnine'07
peishan
rachelgoh
rachellim
rachelyeo
shana
stefanie&rachaello
tingyi
victoria
yifeng
yinyi
yvette
yvonne
zhekang
zhenling


♥ the sun.
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥ in my sky.



♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-