Saturday, January 19, 2008 ♥
Last footprint@9:18 PM
I give up.
This sucks.
This sucks big time.
You know what! I feel like such a loser. Everything's just wrong with me. I just simply can't seem to do anything at all. The CSC Asean cup trials were a flop. For me, at least.
Three days of competition, three days of disappointment. I can't even make the frickin QT!!! It's like I'm just the absolute slowest in the entire group. what the hell is wrong! I feel like a failure. This just sucks. I refuse to be last, I don't want to be last! but it's just not working out, everything is just wrong. Why am I the only one who's not performing!
Swimming's not all. That day in school during math lesson. It's like everyone seemed to know what was going on and how to do the questions except me. I got what the teacher was talking about at the beginning, then after one questions which was particularly hard, I just got lost. And it seemed as if everyone else in the entire class was smarter than me. the teacher askes a question, one second later, the correct answer is chanted by the entire class, excluding me, of course.
I don't know if I was just really tired and sleepy on that day, but it seemed really bad. I got really frustrated because everyone else but me seemed to understand everything. I got so angry and felt so pathetic my eyes just got really teary. I was so embarrassed that I was actually breaking down during math lesson in front of everyone I quickly wiped away everything. I just wanted to hide somewhere and not feel like I was the only one who was so freaking pathetic. Well at least no one noticed. thank goodness.
Never mind I shall NOT do that ever again. anyway I stayed back for recess and did the questions on the board one by one until I got it.
such a loser. pathetic.
♥ Love, tiffany