Wednesday, December 12, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@10:23 PM
walking to piano with aching thighs is pure torture.
ow.
hmm. had to drag myself out of bed and change, only to limp to my piano teacher's house to get a lift to watch some national piano concert. I must say, I am um,
1. jealous.
2. amazed.
3. embarrassed.
4. still jealous.
haha. I have never seen a boy's fingers move so quickly before. That guy ended up getting first. he is the best boy pianist I have ever seen. and there was a little girl, coincidentally my cousin's classmate. she's um, primary three, and grade eight. she was fantabulous! haha. I'm embarrassed because that tiny little elf can play so well and I'm like... er, okay never mind. she was really cute (: plus she bopped a little up and down on the seat when she played. haha.
and my cousin darren, (he went to watch to by the way), was drunk. and he's my age. apparently addicted to vodka, he was falling asleep during the competition lah. when he wasn't, he was playing some weird wormwar game in his handphone. what the. trying to kill other worms?! (in the game I mean) nothing better to do! go and murder worms. then after he got bored of that he went on to play pokemon. you know those kinds that you used to find (or maybe still do) in gameboys. now everyone has psp or something, maybe you don't remember the pokemon game anymore where you go around walking through grass and fighting with silly creatures. okay, maybe not so silly. I used to play, but then again, not the point (:
okay my legs back and butt hurt so no more typing. byebye.
♥ Love, tiffany