<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7799823446095230562?origin\x3dhttp://thesugarcoatedpeppermintdrop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoururl@bs.com ♥
Sunday, December 30, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@9:05 PM

HAHA I FEEL SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY JUST WATCHED ENCHANTED! okay don't laugh. I know it's been out for decades alr. don't know why I'm feeling so delighted though. maybe it's the fact that it's the first movie I've watched since the beginning of the hols. sigh, no life. lol. yes yes I know I'm noob don't need to rub it in. but I really really REALLY like the show! the soundtrack was great, and um, I don't know! I just like it (:
plusplusplus I was eating nonstop the entire movie. gah I'm bloated now. there was mummy's chips, chriselle's candy floss (which my mom forbade me to eat cause I have, er, cavities shhh), and my popcorn which I suddenly had a craving for right before the movie. It took a lot of whining to get my mom to buy it, which included stating that people like MARIA alr went out five times this hols and it's my first. but ahwell, I got it in the end.
lol. and we bought out the entire pizza store!! which wasn't really much actually since they only had 5 slices of pizza left anyway.
oh! and there was this little kid who kept laughing during the movie. haha she sounded like the chipmunk. and there was this boy in front of us that used some food wrapper to cover his eyes each time the characters kissed, which was, er,quite alot. lol so funny.

♥ Love, tiffany


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥ hugs.

tiffany. ♥
swimmer.
rafflesian.
bucklean.
oneohnine'07
twoeleven'08
threefourteen'09
!PSB 08, 09.


♥ and kisses.
alisatoh
alyssalie
amandagoh
audreyyee
catherinetseng
charlestan
charmaintan
chengjing
cheryllim
cheryltan
chriselle
clairelye
deborahchua
estherlim
eveng
gracekong
hemin
huijie
huimin
huiyu
jasselyn
jed
jinni
katrinagan
khoonnie
leejing
leening
limei
mariachang
melaniewong
natalie
oneohnine'07
peishan
rachelgoh
rachellim
rachelyeo
shana
stefanie&rachaello
tingyi
victoria
yifeng
yinyi
yvette
yvonne
zhekang
zhenling


♥ the sun.
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009


♥ in my sky.



♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-