Sunday, October 7, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@6:22 PM
haven't been mugging really well. I keep digressing! limited attention span (: make that.. absence of attention span rather. oh wells. I'm quite quite screwed, but.. haha. I can't actually seem to change that. I'm glad geog and lit are over though, big relief :D but there's still a lot more to study for, including history CHEM!! math english and chinese. wow. i'm pretty much doomed. lots to study, not done at all. oops. never mind then (: there's a really really really nice song. It's called blue night. first heard it on val's com. haha. here it is. the lyrics are quite sweet too.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqvObyU2ITsTry to go look at it yeah? it's really nice, especially the chorus. it's really sweet too. about this guy who wants to tell a girl that he loves her, but doesn't know which apartment she stays in or something. so he just sits there and sings together with his band, waiting for her to pop her head out of the window, which she doesn't, but lots of other girls do. haha. but in the end she came downstairs to meet him :Doh right. I don't feel like going back to study. okay, a bit more posting. heh. oh i found this picture from learning journey!
time really flies. it's been one year already. aw man. going to get olddd quickly (: oh wells. going to miss my friends though. after EOYs, about.. one month, and poof, no more onenine. haha. it's okay. new friends :Dspecial friends. don't worry, i'll remember you. let's start with the people in the picture. hmm. starting with...esther. haha. the one who's really good at.. um, dancing and.. lit? I think i'll still see her yeah. guess why. she's my neighbour. hee. SHERYL. the seriously seriously smart silly (more like stupid. haha. kidding) funny goodness knows what mugger that i'm so jealous of. class chair who has LOADS of notices under her table. but she's super hardworking. and i'm jealous! plus she's skinayyye. and white. yepp. rachael!!! fellow vice chair. fellow ex-basketballer. fellow brown person. haha. I think she's probably the only one in the entire sec one level who is almost the same colour as me. so loud and going around kicking people's butts. yah lah. legs long lah. happy? (:stefunnyyyyyyy!!! so funny. so pro at chinese even though she doesn't speak it at home AT ALL. see lah, make me so jealous. proud of being part of rgschoir. her pride and joy (sounds like her.. um. okay never mind) she's really SKINNY. omg. SUPERRRR skinny I tell you, but she's really LOUDDD and smart too. haha. mariahhhhh!!! actually it's 'maria'. but that doesn't matter does it mafia (: she's a really really really good friend. always there for whoever needs it. sorry I had to throw away the strepsil. I wanted to keep it but there was a hole and the ants were invading my table. sorry :/ anyway, that's not the point. she still rocks. but can be quite lame at times. haha. oh wells.
♥ Love, tiffany