
haha see val so pretty. (better thank me okay I choose pretty picture (: ) anyway sorry jia had to crop you out. haha. but val short short! I promise I'll grow TALLER than you someday! I WILL OKAY! yepp. hmm. you're so old alr ): don't go away so quickly. anyway, yupps. Iloveya.
ahhhhh. why all my hearts turn into the silly chinese word. never mind, I have no idea how to change it back. wait for it to change back by itself (:
mm. feasting on chocolate now. chocolate is nice. but apparently it doesn't stimulate my brain to think. pretty screwed for chem tmr though. oops. oh well. two more days to freedom! and training. sighh. it's okay (: I can always slack. heh.
oh oh! and dear cheryl lim sheen zhing. wanted me to do something special to her name on my links since she was [cough] so nice as to help me change my blogger so that I could apply new skins (GRAH SOMEBODY MADE ALL MY LINKS DISAPPEAR!). anyway, I refused to change her name cause that's so PIAN XIN. haha. so yeahh. I'd rather post something about her to um, comply to her demands? haha okay never mind. yupps. that's all. now, back to mugging. I hope.