Wednesday, October 10, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@5:32 PM
I got this from claire lye who got it from cheryl who got it from, uhm..?It seemed fun and I don't feel like mugging (: A - available?: hmm, I'm not sure. haha. okay kidding. yeah.B - best sport?: uhm, none are good.C - crush?: haha. aww man. wouldn't you like to know!D - dog's name?: chriselle! (: - I'm so going to get murdered.E - easiest person(s) to talk to?: ummm.F - favourite colour?: alotalotalot.G - gummy bears or gummy worms?: uhm, gummy dinosaurs? haha. nahh. both are fine. depends on which one's bigger (:H - hometown?: INDIA! haha. that's what everyone thinks isn't it.I - instrument?: errrr, lemme think. HARP. or, um, the triangle?J - favourite juice?: apple? orange's kinda bitter :/K - kind of music?: ahh I know! chinese opera. it rocks! haha. um, no lah, there are quite a lot. yepp.L - longest car ride?: I can't exactly remember?M - milk flavour?: well.. everyone keeps telling me to drink the plain white milk cause they say it'll make me fairer (: haha. it's useless.N - number of siblings?: hmm, nine brothers, eight stepsisters, and seven little dwarfs.O - one wish?: can I like, wish for more?P - phobia/fears?: MY SISTER. Q - favourite quote?: well I don't have one now, but it'd probably be really a sweet or stupid one if I did.R - reason to smile?: haha well there are a lot.S - song you last heard: blue night by MLTR (fine I'm really old fashioned.)T- time you woke up today?: meaning before I went to school or my afternoon nap?U - unknown facts about me: there's a reason why they're unknown, and they should stay that way yeah.V - vegetable you dislike?: don't tell you. later my mum make me eat.W - worst habit?: If it were my worst habit I shouldn't be telling you should I. (then again, wouldn't you like to know ehh?)X - x-rays you've had?: umm. let's see. I had to x-ray my skull cause... err, my sister cracked it open with a dictionary? nahh I'd be dead. Y - yummy food?: oh didn't I mention I was a cannibal? haha. er, chocolate! or anything else sweet for that matter (:Z - zodiac/astrology sign?: the bull thing. what's it called? oh right. taurus.
♥ Love, tiffany