Sunday, September 30, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@6:53 PM
hey. this post is seriously behind time. but it doesn't matter (: because each time something happens, I tell myself I want to post. But I always turn out too lazy to on the computer and start typing. ehheh. oh wells.
Okay! Firstly. Valkohhuiru was so nice (: I bought her a piece of chocolate to spur her on for studying for her A levels, was nothing really, since she always gets me such great birthday and christmas presents, and I didn't. So I felt really bad. anyway, in return (I think), she gave me a necklace that she made just cause I said it was pretty! haha. thanks jie! here's a picture of it. she's really good at making these kind of things, so if you want to take a look, it's 'catch-your-eye.blogspot.com'. (free advertisement!)
never mind if you don't like it. I do (:
oh yes oh yes! haha. I was surfing for images yesterday, and something really made me laugh. Each time I found a picture, it would read underneath it: reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited.
haha. just something I found really funny. oh wells.
andddd. after that I went downstairs to have spaghetti for lunch. My second sister came downstairs too and (being too hot for words), she switched on the aircon. After the flaps opened, there was this, grindy sound coming out from the aircon and we both wondered what was happening. Like, maybe the aircon was spoilt or something. Then suddenly something dropped onto the floor and a lizard came scurrying out. I looked down, and the thing which dropped WAS THE LIZARD'S TAIL. OMG. IT WAS MOVING AND JUMPING ABOUT. NO NOT THE LIZARD. THE TAIL. ohmygawd. i was damn freaked out. and it didn't stop moving for like, TWO MINUTES! AHHHHHHHH! yuck yuck yuck. eeeew. until the maid came and picked it up, and it was STILL MOVING. it was pretty disgusting. okay, not pretty. very.
alright. dinnertime. byebye.
♥ Love, tiffany