Wednesday, September 5, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@12:11 AM
training. was. horrible.
the coach is crazy I tell you!! I nearly died. after slacking for so long, yeahh. it's pretty difficult to start training once again. hmm. It's my own fault I guess. I can't believe I'm so lousy now! sigh.
haha. before training today the coach asked me how much (weight) I put on. I replied her in chinese, "ehheh. That you don't have to know." And she was all, "you do know this is for your own good don't you." haha. oops?
anyway, i baked brownies today! Don't laugh cause I didn't burn down the kitchen (or the house in any case). haha. But it was sort of cheating cause I used the mix. ehheh. oh well. They tasted fine, and was polished off with thanks to chriselle koh, valerie koh, my dad, and of course, me (: haha. my mom refused to eat any though. probably watching her waistline. haha. oops (: nahh. just kidding. but yeahh.
posts can be misleading (:
♥ Love, tiffany