<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7799823446095230562?origin\x3dhttp://thesugarcoatedpeppermintdrop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoururl@bs.com ♥
Friday, August 31, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@10:46 PM

haha. oops. this post is, um, two days late. but that doesn't matter, I'll just post anyway ((: It had just stopped raining and I was walking to the silly bus stop, so that creature might just have dropped on my shoulder or something. but wait, that's not the point. the point is! I got onto the bus and sat down (was lucky enough to find an empty seat), and turned my head to the left. AND EEEWW. THERE WAS THIS DISGUSTING GREEN CATERPILLAR SQUIRMING ON MY SHOULDER. YUCK YUCK YUCKK!!!!!!!!!! omg. i nearly screamed out loud in the bus. but thank goodness the caterpillar wasn't those furry ones. I flicked it off my shoulder and it bounced off the back of the seat I think, landing on the part where you sit. yeah. squirming all around, trying to find it's way. So I moved to the outer part of the seat, cause erm... the caterpillar was on the inside. yeah. And after a few stops, this (fairly old) man came in, and he wanted to sit down. So I was supposed to move in. BUT THAT THINGGGGG WAS THERE. so i got up and decided to stand instead while he sat down. then after that this woman came onto the bus. and the man MOVED IN. hahaha. poor caterpillar. yuck! haha.

Oh yes. We got our class photos yesterday! h
aha. Wanna see?

the formal one [sheryl! my sister says you look cute (: ]
[the real picture looks A LOT nicer than this cause it's all blurred up. oh wells]


the edited one. please don't faint from shock.


haha. oh wells. I found some other pictures. but i'll post them some other day (: haha. finally. some pictures to brighten up the blehh blog. haha.

oh right. today!! teachers' day!! i totally screwed up my dance moves. haha. oops? thanks claire and rachel yeo for being nice and being encouraging though it was quite obvious that I, um, forgot some stuff (: haha. oh wells. the teachers' performance at the end was quite long. but superrrrr funny! haha. I never knew teachers performed on teachers day. oh wells. nice surprise. yepp.


♥ Love, tiffany


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥ hugs.

tiffany. ♥
swimmer.
rafflesian.
bucklean.
oneohnine'07
twoeleven'08
threefourteen'09
!PSB 08, 09.


♥ and kisses.
alisatoh
alyssalie
amandagoh
audreyyee
catherinetseng
charlestan
charmaintan
chengjing
cheryllim
cheryltan
chriselle
clairelye
deborahchua
estherlim
eveng
gracekong
hemin
huijie
huimin
huiyu
jasselyn
jed
jinni
katrinagan
khoonnie
leejing
leening
limei
mariachang
melaniewong
natalie
oneohnine'07
peishan
rachelgoh
rachellim
rachelyeo
shana
stefanie&rachaello
tingyi
victoria
yifeng
yinyi
yvette
yvonne
zhekang
zhenling


♥ the sun.
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥ in my sky.



♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-