Saturday, July 21, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@10:00 PM
I'm feeling really tired now. just, sad. I have no idea why. okay, maybe I do. But still. I don't know. There's so many things I need and want to say, but just can't. I need someone who will listen, but yet, no one can do that. because these are secrets. So, nobody to talk to, end up posting in my blog. so pathetic. My mood just changes like nobody's business. bleh. this is horrible. well sorry for being so emo. but yeah. it just happens when I'm tired. i have so many FAs to do but i'm just not in the mood for anything. I think i'm the one who needs a hug now. not from just anybody. okay never mind. that wouldn't help. hmm. bored and tired. okay. this feels horrible. and tmr i'll be all stressed out because I can't finish my work. see, the consequences. oh wells. i'm just feeling so.. dead. okay maybe not, but it sort of feels that way.
Well today my mom was really sweet. Cause we went shopping for my sister's court shoes, and I was really tired and bored. I'm a lousy shopper. everytime we go shopping I hardly buy anything. I'm not sure why. but anyway my mom always notices it and since she saw that I was really moody today, she asked me to go pick a bag. like, nice bags to buy. but i couldn't find any which were the right size and whatsoever. then after my mom and sister finished their shopping, they realized that they were late for my sis's training. so we rushed all the way to the pool. (before that my sister spent a really really longggg time choosing bright coloured shirts) On the way out, we saw like, this whole compartment of bright bright coloured spag straps. those were the first thing I even wanted. but i decided not to get it since she was alr late. oh wells. it was quite sad though. i hardly find something i actually like. anw, so yeah. but my mom said that we might be going again tmr to get a bag for my eldest sis. However, just now, my sis said that she alr ordered a bag online so she didn't need another one. so i was like, "oh no. does this mean I won't get my spag straps?" i was sorta sad. but I didn't have a choice anw, my mom's really busy. but she was REALLY nice and said, "if you really want it we can go again tmr." haha. just for me you know. haha. i felt that she was really sweet? yep. haha.
I could say more. but i'm not in the mood. so yeah. oh yes. I got full marks for my jap listening worksheet! haha. a first. my teacher said well done! haha. anw, i'm still really tired. so yes. bye.
♥ Love, tiffany